Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey! You're Awesome!

I'll admit, I'm a serial blogger. I have more blogs in cyberspace than a hoarder has kittens. It's shameful.

The problem is, I don't keep up with them. I create crazy usernames and passwords for the sake of variety and individualism, and before I know it, I've forgotten my login and password.

That's one problem. My other problem is theming and timing. I'm forever trying to create a blog for this topic, a blog for that topic, or I say I'm going to write in it daily, weekly, whatever. The problem is with congruence. I have none. At all. My brain is like a ginormous jar of jelly beans. You have no clue what you're gonna get. And quite frankly, neither do I. I kinda like it that way.

So there you have it. My everything blog. Whatever is on my mind, whenever I get the chance to write about it.

If you've gotten this far, thank you for reading. You've totally made my day by following my blog. You're awesome! :)

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment